October Fun for Everyone
Would you like to be notified about future webinars?
- Become familiar with accessing Musicplayonline.com link to the Unit, “Halloween”.
- Introduce ways to adapt “Five Little Pumpkins” and “Eensy Weensy Spider” to activities for speech and movement only -musicplayonline.ca
- Learn how to teach students to actively learn tempo changes (“accellerando”) through movement during “In the Hall of the Mountain King” – Dan Fee
- Become familiar with several story books and recorded stories for the month of October.
- Use literature to allow students opportunities to play instruments, use manipulatives or create sound effects vocally to enhance the mood and meaning of the story.
- Consider using “Cup Game” patterns to teach form and rhythm/beat during seasonal songs.
- Learn a repeated movement pattern to teach form and rhythm/beat during seasonal songs.