In this lesson, you will:
- echo every rhythm but the poison rhythm
- choose body percussion or instruments and play along
- divide the class into 2 teams to play
This week we’ll sing some songs that you could sing around the campfire or on a car trip.
- listen to the song
- play the video again and sing along
- watch the kids demo and try the movements with them
- play the video again and do all the movements
Read the lyrics to "Camping Song."
Listen to one verse of the "Camping Song" .
Play the video again and sing along!
Create a verse for the camping song.
Use the worksheet or save ink and printer paper and use your own paper!