In this lesson you will:
- listen to the story, The Listening Walk
- take a silent walk around the school yard listening for any sounds you might hear
- come back to the classroom (or do this outdoors) and discuss or make a list of all the sounds that you heard on your walk.
- Did you hear some sounds that kept a steady beat? Make a list of them.
- No Resources available for this module.
- I can listen to sounds around us
1 Watch the Storybook Video of "The Listening Walk"
Read the students, the book "The Listening Walk" by Paul Showers.'
If you don't have the book, you can watch the storybook video.
Online Resources for Elementary Music Teachers